* Fixed a multithreading-related crash when a creature modifies it’s Behaviour Tree while another creature is accessing it via combatInstance.
* Fixed a multithreading-related crash when a creature’s target is set to null in while it is attacking aforementioned target.
* Fixed a multithreading-related crash when a creature’s combatInstance is set to null while it is attacking
* Fixed a crash when a rover cannot pathfind around player built fences (this may occasionally result in a some very confused rovers)
* Ignored a potential crash when loading the clade diagram: keep loading the game and reset the clade diagram instead.
* Added some additional error detection to catch problems before they become crashes.
* Fixed a problem with creatures becoming unkillable undead abominations trapped eternally in a permanent 0 HP state of “Dying”.
– Looks like they managed this by changing their state from “Dead” to something else before the world could detect that they were dead and despawn them.
– Also by pledging their souls to unknowable occult powers or something, the little rascals.
* Fixed a problem with creatures unecessarily continuing a fear response after combat, even after other emotions have surpassed fear.