* Fixed game incorrectly displaying creatures as siblings/children in the Family Tree after they are die and are re-born to different parents
– This happened because, as a performance optimization, the game re-uses the Creature object instead of destroying it. This can occasionally cause… strangeness.
* Fixed crash that could occur when siblings in the Immediate Family Tree didn’t match siblings in the game
* Fixed crash in Quickstart, when selecting a creature type from the drop down menu
* Fixed crash that could occur if a creature swam/was moved out of map bounds.
* Fixed possible crash when exporting creatures if the exported creature file list is full