* Renamed the Stamina bar to ‘Fatigue’.
– Words cannot begin to describe how confusing the code was becoming due to having multiple Stamina leg genes and a Stamina phenotype stat which affected the Stamina loss in a Stamina energy bar with a variable Max Stamina.
* Simplified the Fatigue bar mechanics. It will fall slowly while awake and rise slowly while asleep, and will no longer consume calories from Food to regenerate.
* Complicatified the Oxygen bar mechanics. Oxygen will be consumed when performing exercise, replacing Fatigue as a sprint bar.
– This means creatures will gasp for air when exhausted instead of passing out on the spot, which is a lot more logical (albeit less funny).
* Fixed a crash when the Player Creature dies and the game tries to switch to a dead sibling.
* Fixed a graphical glitch with the ‘Mate’ behavior sprite