* Fixed a common crash that happened when recording a new species to the clade diagram in long-running simulations.
* Fixed a crash that happened when importing creatures, if doing so would exceed the creature cap.
* Fixed a crash that happened if an underwater grazer tried to graze from pixels outside the map borders
* Fixed a crash that happened when starting a game with significantly increased forest density
* Fixed an issue creating an invisible cap limiting forest density to around 3. Forest density is now unbounded. (Cue people melting their computers with stupidly high forest densities)
* Fixed an issue allowing UI spinners to exceed their maximum and minimum values
* Fixed an issue causing “Initialise Random” to generate 25% more creatures.