* Added an Overhunting Suppression System that reduces carnivores reproduction, hunger and desire to hunt (as opposed to scavenging) when prey organisms in the local area are sparse.
– (I’d have preferred to allow something like this to evolve naturally, but mass extinctions aren’t much fun and the ecosystem size in species isn’t large enough to consistently recover from over-hunting induced population crashes)
* Added a mouse-tracking tooltip containing some basic information about the biome pixel and/or creature you are currently hovering over
* Rebalanced vegetation energy content for easier early game survival.
* Reduced corpse decay rates
* Fixed a bug making the Mass Extinction dialog unclosable
* Fixed a bug causing the Species dialog to close when the selected individual died
* Improved “Zoom To” button functionality (again).