We’ll probably need a few more of these before I can in good conscience call the game “stable”, but this is a good start.
* Fixed most commonly reported crash, which occurred when any creature reached a perfect -1 digestive system. (vegans broke the universe)
* Fixed crash when entering the Nursery
* Removed malfunctioning LOD sprites (the epic laser battles you’d occasionally see on the edges of the screen)
* Fixed crash when too many Ground Circles (shadows, selection circles, etc) were on screen
* Fixed crash when playing a loaded world that was originally saved with a higher creature cap
* Set Primum speciums litter size back to 1 (was set to 5 by accident)