Nothing ever goes perfectly. You build an orbital superweapon, it gains sentience and decides it doesn’t want to work for you. You release horrifying biological abominations on an unsuspecting populous, turns out they were totally expecting it.
And you release a game update, and it immediately needs fixing. Oh well, we can do that one at least.
· Added Berserk Behavior
· Fixed Anger >> Drive Off Target behavior loop
· Fixed compressive stress energy loss being doubly-exponential, which was causing sticklegs
· Fixed Middle Limb Droop no longer influenced by Torso Width
· Fixed creatures hunting newborns on other side of map
· Fixed extinct species clade not being revived when species is
· Changed creature sprite to show legs in neutral position
· Changed Water Height Display to round to 2 decimal places instead of 1
To install the hotfix, if you’ve already installed the game:
– download the zip file
– extract the files with winzip or similar
– copy them into your Species ALRE 0.8.0 folder, overwriting the existing files
This hotfix should be compatible with your existing 0.8.0 saved games and exported creatures.