– Darker, linear arrows are Bones.
– Brighter, circular arrows are torques.
– Torque display arrows scale with torque magnitude.
– Torque Colour matches Bone colour (the orange torque goes with the dark-orange bone, which is the neck)
– Compressive and tensile forces are not displayed (though they *are* calculated).
– The creature was animating when this screenshot was taken, which is why the bones don’t match the leg.
– Torques are only calculated with Mass: reaction forces are not yet accounted for. Imagine the creature hanging from a string wound around it’s torso: those are the forces you see here.
– I’m not doing all this visualisation just for debugging: I intend to include the skeletal view (cleaned up, of course) in the final release.